For completion by temporary worker
Please read the following information before completing your timesheet details.
- Please enter your name, your GY payroll reference number, the appropriate (Friday) week ending date and company/line manager details.
- Enter hours worked using the 24.00 hour clock (i.e. 9.00am - 09:00, 5.00pm - 17:00). Breaks should be entered as hours and minutes taken.
- The timesheet form calculates totals automatically. Check the total before printing - then use the "Print Timesheet" tab to print the form.
- Get your printed timesheet signed by an authorised client signatory.
- Scan the signed form, then email it as a PDF attachment to email@example.com (this will generate an auto-reply confirming receipt, along with a copy of the PDF received)
PLEASE NOTE: sadly, non-PDF files (such as emailed smartphone images etc.) don't work and get auto-rejected by our timesheet system.
- Alternatively, if unable to scan and email, fax your signed timesheet to 0845 862626 (please note we can't send receipts for faxes)
- Please submit as soon as possible after completion of hours, ideally by 7.00pm on Friday evening. Final deadline for timesheet receipts is noon Monday.